Friday, August 10, 2012

Zax Effect

    So many debates in our political system. Too many stuck points when one side says, "you must compromise because I won't!" What kind of system would we have if we all forced our views? 
    We potentially have a system in place, albeit I feel it has been compromised way too much, that allows for us to put into place laws for or against certain ideals. It's really sad when we are so ignorant of our own rights that we feel we have to bash someone else's beliefs. 
    I understand that the Constitution had some questionable beginnings(being pushed at a time when the country was distracted with war, for example) but I do feel it was a divine document. I truly believe this. It was the most incredibly fair and just governmental document of its time in its protection of most individuals. Once the amendments(well most of them) were added it finally became fair for all people, not just most. Now, whether we as humans make this reality happen is another topic completely.

    For myself, I wanted a place I could voice what I felt freely. I find I am still worried about being judged about my feelings. Not sure why I should care but I do for some reason. At what age do I get to the "I don't care what people think because I've seen it all" stage? But then again, I'm not sure I want to live that long.

    Ok, so the web address is "intelligent reality bites" because just "reality bites" was not available.  If what I say is not intelligent then just chock it up to "I'm still learning."




No comments:

Post a Comment