Friday, August 3, 2012

Finding safety!

Alright, I have wanted to start a blog for a very long time but being told I shouldn't enjoy writing, I have put it off for way too long.  This past year has uncovered some things I would "put in my blog".....if I had one.  I first decided to make a place to put my thoughts about how I think "life should be, but isn't."  Then I thought of writing all my rants that I am not allowed to say to "stupid people" because it would be rude.  Next, and most recently(because I really am trying to be more positive than my upbringing), I thought, "I know! I will make a blog about bits of reality that I sometimes feel I am the only one to know.  Obviously that isn't true but when no one seems to notice something obvious, repeatedly, it can seem that way.  Of course I will not mention the times I am making my own stupid mistakes..... repeatedly! That's not what this blog is about.
I fully plan on learning as I go!  I also plan on overcoming my fears of writing that didn't use to be there until I was told by someone I admired that I didn't know how to write, "correctly"  because they are much better with words.  I no longer want to care because I actually have something to say and if I don't say it right for someone else, then so be it!  I may just say it right for someone!

So, Reality Bites could be taken as, "life is hard" or reality being recognized one bite at a time.  I am aiming for the latter.  As I try not to write about my pet peeves, though those may come out on occasion, heck, maybe every time but... No, I am fully planning on focusing on truths that exist for everyone and not only my opinions.
Awww, who am I kidding?  It will probably be all my opinions....at least to people who don't realize I know everything. :P

Anyway, I have a goal, a direction and a desire and I am ready to see where it guides me.

No comments:

Post a Comment