Monday, November 14, 2016

This is my personal concern!

I hate politics as much as anyone. I'm not unique in this view. We seem to have come to a place where most feel we either take a stance or allow "bad things" to happen!

Trump won the presidency. It is Nov 14, 2016 and the whole country is up in arms about what we should do. Many are comparing his triumphant election to Hitler's rise to power.

Some feel he is the next Hitler. (except Hitler was a genius, albeit made an abundant amount of evil choices, in my opinion) I feel Trump is neither "evil" nor a genius, however, I fear his future actions could become evil. I don't personally believe his intellect will change much if any.
Some feel he will change our country for the better. I believe he will definitely make changes....not sure yet if they will be for the betterment of the people as a whole but, for sure, for Trump and his kind.

The Obama administration, and prior admins, have put in place the perfect tools for Trump's dictatorship. The government has the power to delve into the life of anyone they want....and now Trump has that power in the palm of his hand. 

We will now see the US being freed from the oppression of the past overseers, and diving headlong into the next, albeit different, dictator. 

I feel that this time it won't be as obvious as was Hitler's regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment